At the end of the course, participants will be able to use Excel Functions and Formulas more effectively.
This course is suitable for participants who need to utilise the various pre-set functions in Microsoft Excel to create formulas and perform calculations.
- Using SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, COUNT, COUNTA Functions
- Using Date and Time Functions: TODAY, NOW, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, DATE, TIME
- Using Mathematical Functions: ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP, SUMIF
- Using Statistical Functions: COUNTIF, COUNTBLANK, RANK
- Using Text Functions: LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Using Lookup Functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Use Database Functions: DSUM, DMIN, DMAX, DCOUNT, DAVERAGE
- Using Logical Function: IF, NESTED-IF, ISERROR, OR, AND
- Understanding Cell References in Formulas: Relative, Absolute, Mixed Reference
- Using a 3-D reference within a SUM Function
- Using TRANSPOSE Function
- Data Validation: Set, edit validation criteria for data entry in a cell range like: whole number, decimal, list, date, time
- Handling Error displays in Formulas:#######, #REF!, #NAME?, #DIV/0!, #VALUE!
- Auditing Functions: Trace precedent, dependent cells. Identify cells with missing dependents, Error Checking for Circular Reference, Watch Window
|Full Fee||GST||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)|
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month
SME: Singapore registered companies with
(i) at least 30% local sharing AND
(ii) group annual sales less than or equal to $100 million OR group employment size less than or equal to 200 people