At the end of the programme, participants will be able to: Identify the global trends and changes impacting the workplace, undertake lifelong learning to adapt to changes for sustained employability in the new knowledge economy, and share knowledge and skills to enhance productivity and effectiveness in a diverse workplace.
- Access available sources of information to identify global trends and interpret information that impact one’s employability and job role
- Identify the types of expectations and adjustments required in current and new job situation to stay employable and competitive in the global context
- Identify the types of competencies required in current and new job requirements
- Identify gaps in own competencies, determine training and development needs and select suitable learning opportunities that match personal learning styles
- Transfer skills and knowledge acquired from training and development to the workplace and measure performance improvement as a result of training and development
- Demonstrate the ability to learn from and coach others a given set of skills from one job situation to another
- Identify the implications of diversity at the workplace and participate in relevant approaches to work within a diverse workforce
- Identify impact of change on oneself and one’s job and adopt appropriate techniques to respond to change
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
Who Should Attend
A person with no supervisory responsibilities for others and who work under direction to perform a specific set of work activities. S/He exhibits personal mastery to stay resilient and adaptive in trying times while keeping relevant and aligned with organisational goals.
|Full Fee||GST||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)|
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
SME: Singapore registered companies with
(i) at least 30% local sharing AND
(ii) group annual sales less than or equal to $100 million OR group employment size less than or equal to 200 people