At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Promote effective communication within the team
- Use appropriate communication, conflict resolution and negotiation skills to build rapport and relationship with colleagues, stakeholders and customers, as well as,
- Resolve conflicts through negotiation while taking diversity issues into consideration.
- Communicate organisational communication policies and procedures to staff and monitor their compliance
- Maintain channels of communication to update staff on latest and relevant work-related information according to organisational communication policies and procedures
- Promote effective communication among staff taking into account diversity issues
- Use appropriate communication techniques and tools to suit different communication styles of people in formal and informal settings
- Assess conflict situation and develop appropriate conflict resolution strategies
- Resolve conflict using appropriate conflict resolution strategies, approaches and techniques
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
Who Should Attend
This programme is targeted at front-line workers, staff in supervising roles or individuals in professional/talent positions with supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed who have to:
- Work with others on a daily basis
- Join a task force at short notice to handle specific tasks within the enterprise
- Take responsibility for specific workplace resources usually related to an organisational sub-set of functions
- Exhibits personal mastery to stay resilient and adaptive in trying times while keeping relevant and aligned with organisational goals.
|Full Fee||GST||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)|
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month
SME: Singapore registered companies with
(i) at least 30% local sharing AND
(ii) group annual sales less than or equal to $100 million OR group employment size less than or equal to 200 people