At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Facilitate work team activities and improve team performance by promoting ownership and commitment among team members to work goals and targets set,
- Maintaining positive relationships among team members with diverse backgrounds and
- Providing support and opportunities for individual and team contributions.
- Provide and clarify with team members on work-related information using appropriate communication techniques.
- Involve team members in the planning of work activities to promote ownership and commitment to work plan.
- Delegate duties and responsibilities taking into consideration the competencies of individual team members.
- Communicate thoughts and feelings to justify a position and responsibilities assigned to team members or to persuade and influence them.
- Communicate to team members the importance and interdependence of each’s role and promote the benefits of diversity within the team.
- Communicate and agree on individual and team goals and targets to be achieved.
- Provide opportunities for team members to contribute ideas and skills and maintain positive relationships amongst them.
- Provide resources, assistance and support needed by team members to complete projects or work activities.
- Analyse project control reports and performance assessment results to ascertain team performance and provide feedback and criticism to team members using appropriate communication techniques.
- Communicate team performance and related issues of concern to management and provide recommendations to address them.
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
Who Should Attend
This programme is targeted at front-line workers, staff in supervising roles or individuals in professional/talent positions with supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed who have to:
- Work with others on a daily basis
- Work in a project team
- Take responsibility for specific workplace resources
- Join a task force at short notice to handle specific tasks within the enterprise
|Full Fee||GST||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)|
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
WTS: Singaporean age 35 and above and earning $2,000 or below per month
SME: Singapore registered companies with
(i) at least 30% local sharing AND
(ii) group annual sales less than or equal to $100 million OR group employment size less than or equal to 200 people