Download PDF Outline
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
Acquire the techniques in problem solving and decision making, including proactively identifying root causes to a problem, generating and evaluating alternative solutions, making appropriate decisions, and taking responsibility for the decisions within own circle of influence.
Hands-on exercises, group discussions & presentation, case studies, facilitation & sharing.
Who Should Attend
A person with no supervisory responsibilities for others and who work under direction to perform a specific set of work activities. S/He exhibits personal mastery to stay resilient and adaptive in trying times while keeping relevant and aligned with organisational goals.
- Recognise symptom(s) that could lead to potential problem(s) at the workplace
- Identify deviations from organisational norm and SOPs based on symptom(s) identified
- Identify the possible root cause(s) of the problem(s) using appropriate tools and techniques
- Identify impact of the problem(s) on one’s job responsibilities and other parties involved
- Generate and select ideas to solve the problem using creative and logical thinking
- Evaluate selected ideas using pertinent criteria and choose the most desirable one(s) as solution(s) to the problem(s)
- Develop an action plan for implementation of the chosen solution(s)
- Communicate chosen solution(s) and action plan to relevant parties using suitable mode(s) of communication
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the implemented solution(s) and action plan and initiate corrective actions where necessary
- Identify preventive measure(s) to avoid recurrence of similar problem(s) in the future
|Full Fee||GST||Nett Fee after Funding (Incl. GST)|
MCES: Singaporean age 40 and above
Normal: Singaporean/PR age 21 and above
SME: Singapore registered companies with
(i) at least 30% local sharing AND
(ii) group annual sales less than or equal to $100 million OR group employment size less than or equal to 200 people